http://outlawstoughcrowd.niceboards.net/index.htmhttp://outlawstoughcrowd.niceboards.net/index.htm

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

OUTLAW: ASSume the position

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:00 am

HTownSteve
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:39 am

fustyruk wrote:
HTownSteve wrote:
fustyruk wrote:
Working on Outlaw

Steve, my 73 year old mom says she is tired of you crying during sex.
I only cry cause she WON'T take her teeth out. Bring it, Fusty,

(Best roast ever) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sucks going first.

You suck and come first. Big Grin

Of COURSE I cum first. When I fuck yer Mom, I think about yer sexy, rotund, firm white ass. You think I'm thinking about HER NASTY grilled-cheese sandwich? Her shit looks a tuna-melt that ain't cooked right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:01 am

fustyruk
Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:42 am

HTownSteve wrote:
fustyruk wrote:
HTownSteve wrote:
fustyruk wrote:
Working on Outlaw

Steve, my 73 year old mom says she is tired of you crying during sex.
I only cry cause she WON'T take her teeth out. Bring it, Fusty,

(Best roast ever) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sucks going first.

You suck and come first. Big Grin

Of COURSE I cum first. When I fuck yer Mom, I think about yer sexy, rotund, firm white ass. You think I'm thinking about HER NASTY grilled-cheese sandwich? Her shit looks a tuna-melt that ain't cooked right.

She says you sit in the corner, play with yourself and cry. You blubber something about Tom Cruise and Little Richard... I dunno... now I remember... Michael Jacksons belly button? WTF?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:01 am

PatDaddy77
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:18 pm

so what's up? Where's our closing "arguement"? C'mon 'law, yer snoozin!

I've emailed benjover about the roasts. I guess he's not interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:02 am

The Spleen
Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:44 pm

Outlaw is really a 6 year old kid and Cars? Hell he rides a Busted up Bigwheel with a flat section on the front tire from practicing "drifting".
His leather riding Jacket has Tinky Winky embroidered on the back.
Yeah..............Real Hells Angel he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 am

PatDaddy77
Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:52 am

he pimped it out with an etch-a-sketch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 am

The Spleen
Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:55 am

PatDaddy77 wrote:
he pimped it out with an etch-a-sketch.
Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:04 am

narrator
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:05 pm

Still waiting on a rebuttal from the guy who's clipped more roaches than the Orkin man....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:05 am

HTownSteve
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:24 am

narrator wrote:
Still waiting on a rebuttal from the guy who's clipped more roaches than the Orkin man....

Err....Uh......Outlaw? You get to pick next.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:05 am

Redbob86
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:25 am

Why bother, nobody does these things anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:06 am

HTownSteve
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:43 am

Redbob86 wrote:

BECAUSE, when they do, It's funny stuff. You pasty-faced ZELDA-loving loser. How's Mom's basement treating you, anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:07 am

Redbob86
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:45 am

HTownSteve wrote:
Redbob86 wrote:

BECAUSE, when they do, It's funny stuff. You pasty-faced ZELDA-loving loser. How's Mom's basement treating you, anyway?

Wow, a mom's basement joke. Did you come up with that all by yourself *pats head*.

Face it, nobody does these roasts. At least put them in the General Section were people actually go. Nobody comes to this shitty Battle Ground section anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:08 am

PatDaddy77
Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:38 am

Redbob86 wrote:
HTownSteve wrote:
Redbob86 wrote:

Wow, a mom's basement joke. Did you come up with that all by yourself *pats head*.

Face it, nobody does these roasts. At least put them in the General Section were people actually go. Nobody comes to this shitty Battle Ground section anymore.

quit yer cryin. there's only like 12 regukar posters here these days, 2/3 of which are women, and they never really did get involved. So that leaves the 5 or 6 of us that have been participating. You wanted people to come out of the woodwork to roast you, but it didn't happen. Get over it. I've emailed benjover about the roasts, I guess he has no use for us anymore either. But we shouldn't let the cock jockeys stop those of us that are participating.

Now as for moving them to general, I'm all for that. Even though Steve will piss and moan because he invented insult comedy and it belongs only in his kingdumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:09 am

Outlaw
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:30 am

Alright, I have no rebuttal, because if I'm being a dick, I'm a dick, and no good at being funny about it. That's why I never did these damn things.

Roast Steve next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:09 am

The Spleen
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:14 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Alright, I have no rebuttal, because if I'm being a dick, I'm a dick, and no good at being funny about it. That's why I never did these damn things.

Roast Steve next.
Way too easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:10 am

PatDaddy77
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:38 pm

way too easy. I've already roasted this fuckin' guy like twice. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:11 am

The Spleen
Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:42 pm

Confused Agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:12 am

narrator
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:22 pm

Oh, Outlaw may tell us that he couldn't come up with a rebuttal, but I have found out otherwise! With a little creativity, a little haxxor knowledge and such, I found this document buried on Outlaw's hard drive. Outlaw sure did come up with a rebuttal. And now, I present to you: Outlaw's rebuttal: the official bootleg!

Quote :
Well thank you one and all for the dishonors tonight. Getting roasted is truly a fun time, or at least it was until H-TownSteve demanded it be brought to the Battle Ground. Too bad in Steve’s case, a change in location didn’t mean a change in style. No shit, Steve, you need new material more than Barry Manilow.

Spleen, thank you for your shit-inspired bit. As I always say—like inspiration, like outcome.

hungover made his debut in the roasts tonight. At least I think it was. His material was more incoherent than Steve on bourbon and vicodin, so who can tell?

And now onto the three who actually put together more than two paragraphs: narrator, whammon, and PatDaddy77. How pathetic is it when these yutzes are the Triple Crown of your night of comedy? Narrator, not bad for your sophomore effort, but I really pity you. What else can you feel for a guy who, despite getting a golden opportunity gift-wrapped, completely fails to make a NASCAR joke? I ask you, what more could we have done? I’d have settled for a BAD auto-racing joke and you didn’t even do that well! But let’s not forget the fact that your best joke came AFTER you had finished. “More roaches clipped than the Orkin man”… A shame for your brain to work that slowly. And you the one guy here who has NEVER done weed, too. Astonishing.

Speaking of slow people, PatDaddy… who was nothing but NASCAR jokes as far as I was concerned. His mind was as one-tracked as the city of Indianapolis itself. You know, you put narrator and PatDaddy together and you might just get a well-rounded comedy sketch. You’d also get a well-rounded celestial body that tries to pick up smaller asteroids during a meteor shower.

And then there’s whammon, the guy who correctly points out how I disappear for lengths of time on end. Yet for all that observation, he hasn’t looked in the mirror and figured out WHY I disappear for lengths of time on end. And I wouldn’t say too loudly that you’d rather watch figure skating than NASCAR: it only confirms what everyone’s been saying about you, you effeminate weirdo.

Lastly, let’s thank the reason I’m up here on the dais. Redbob, fuck you. To choose a guy who didn’t even roast you, and then to come up with absolutely nothing yourself? Well, either absolutely nothing, or someone owes narrator $20 after all. Where did you get your balls big enough to fuck with me, Bob? Oh wait, you DIDN’T, as evidenced by your presence here tonight. Or lack thereof.

Thanks for this great time. It really made me feel better about myself, y’know, since this is apparently the best you can do. G’nite and fuck all y’all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:13 am

The Spleen
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:12 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OUTLAW: ASSume the position   

Back to top Go down

OUTLAW: ASSume the position
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2