http://outlawstoughcrowd.niceboards.net/index.htmhttp://outlawstoughcrowd.niceboards.net/index.htm

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:19 am

Kimber
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:50 pm

baseballmom wrote:
Kimber wrote:
baseballmom wrote:
I used to live in a trailer park between Peru and Kokomo which makes me real Indiana trash. (My dad was stationed at Grissom Air Force Base from 1969-1972.) Very Happy

Wow, you're brave to admit that! Big Grin

I guess it was easier to move from base to base if we lived in a trailer.
Hardly any packing required. Just hook up the trailer behind a big 'ol truck and we were off. Laughing

Laughing Awesome!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:21 am

Kimber
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:41 pm

LakeRat wrote:
Kimber wrote:
ready wrote:
About an hour outside Chicago - Indiana side.

Oh...he's one of "those". Wink

Hey, I'm one of "those" too. Redbob, are you my freaky next door neighbor?
Shocked

and what does "those" mean anyway? Rolling Eyes

Apparently "one of those" are people who can't take a JOKE. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:23 am

Bam
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:45 pm

Kimber wrote:
LakeRat wrote:
Kimber wrote:
ready wrote:
About an hour outside Chicago - Indiana side.

Oh...he's one of "those". Wink

Hey, I'm one of "those" too. Redbob, are you my freaky next door neighbor?
Shocked

and what does "those" mean anyway? Rolling Eyes

Apparently "one of those" are people who can't take a JOKE. Rolling Eyes
Oh, then I'm not "one of those"! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:24 am

HTownSteve
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:01 am

narrator wrote:
Uh yeah. The reason many don't have cable is because the cable companies won't go to the rural areas and install the actual cables themselves. They'd have to charge so much for those areas just to recover the costs, that no one in their right mind would purchase it. Cable penetration is at 70% in our nation right now.....and rising.

And I really don't like the thought of living in the city. Yeah, I live in one now, and I love cable, but I'd much rather live out in the country. Even if I didn't farm (ok especially if I didn't farm). If that means going without cable, fine. I can still watch Family Guy on Sunday nights.

Seriously though, many are thinking why pay for so many channels that you're never gonna use/watch? Look at me.....almost 70 channels, and I regularly only watch about 10 at most. (and that's a high estimate) The rest......meh.

Seriously though.....just imagine for a moment.....PEOPLE WHO AREN'T ADDICTED TO TV!!!!! My Dad could live very happily without TV. He'd be more concerned if newspapers stopped printing. My mom fancies an occasional program, but aside from "The Price Is Right", she has no show that she "has an appointment with", to use the industry term. There are a lot of people who just aren't slaves to the gods of cheap entertainment. They don't want cable or a dish, and I don't blame them. Go find something else to do. Use a VCR or DVD player. Or go to a movie, theatre, take a walk, do yardwork, etc. Or maybe watch network programming. There's still stuff on those channels y'know.

And don't worry about those "hill-billies" because they sure as hell are not thinking about you.

And no, in this respect having cable/dish is nowhere near equivalent to having gas, electricity, or even a phone. What do you do when the power goes out? Curl up in the fetal position and cry?

I'm guessing 'narrator' can't afford cable.
And, ya schmuck, farmers without cable can get Dish Network.
I wait until yer next library visit for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:25 am

narrator
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:13 am

HTownSteve wrote:
narrator wrote:
Uh yeah. The reason many don't have cable is because the cable companies won't go to the rural areas and install the actual cables themselves. They'd have to charge so much for those areas just to recover the costs, that no one in their right mind would purchase it. Cable penetration is at 70% in our nation right now.....and rising.

And I really don't like the thought of living in the city. Yeah, I live in one now, and I love cable, but I'd much rather live out in the country. Even if I didn't farm (ok especially if I didn't farm). If that means going without cable, fine. I can still watch Family Guy on Sunday nights.

Seriously though, many are thinking why pay for so many channels that you're never gonna use/watch? Look at me.....almost 70 channels, and I regularly only watch about 10 at most. (and that's a high estimate) The rest......meh.

Seriously though.....just imagine for a moment.....PEOPLE WHO AREN'T ADDICTED TO TV!!!!! My Dad could live very happily without TV. He'd be more concerned if newspapers stopped printing. My mom fancies an occasional program, but aside from "The Price Is Right", she has no show that she "has an appointment with", to use the industry term. There are a lot of people who just aren't slaves to the gods of cheap entertainment. They don't want cable or a dish, and I don't blame them. Go find something else to do. Use a VCR or DVD player. Or go to a movie, theatre, take a walk, do yardwork, etc. Or maybe watch network programming. There's still stuff on those channels y'know.

And don't worry about those "hill-billies" because they sure as hell are not thinking about you.

And no, in this respect having cable/dish is nowhere near equivalent to having gas, electricity, or even a phone. What do you do when the power goes out? Curl up in the fetal position and cry?

I'm guessing 'narrator' can't afford cable.
And, ya schmuck, farmers without cable can get Dish Network.
I wait until yer next library visit for a response.

Right here, bitch. I'm affording my cable just fine. Someone obviously didn't read too carefully. I said I have cable, but I only watch about 10 channels because that's all that interests me. What's the matter? Have nothing intelligent to retort with?

Yes, farmers can get Dish Network. Many do. Many don't though, because they neither need nor want it. True farmers don't often have a whole lot of time for TV anyways. They're either plowing, planting, irrigating, harvesting, cleaning stalls, etc. They rely more on the radio. Matter of fact, this is the main reason why country stations are so popular in the farming communities. Not just the music, but country stations tend to be full service. Farmers get news, weather, commodities' reports, and occasionally some local gossip, all from the same station.

Read my post again, where I said "they don't want cable or a dish." In fact, I bolded for you, just so you could actually find it. Cable/dish is a hardly a necessity of life. Electricity, gas, even the telephone have significant relevance in getting by in daily living, while for many, yourself included apparently, television is just a way to let your brain go to complete waste.

You sadly remind me of a little kid I once heard talking about the TV show "Survivor." He said, "I don't know what I would do without 'Survivor'!" Good luck next time your power goes out for more than a day. No TV!!! Oh no!!! I bet you're whimpering just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:26 am

HTownSteve
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:00 am

Where the FUCK do you live? Yer power goes out for days? That's weak!
In the last 15 years, the longest I've been without power is less than an hour.
What do you do? Read cheesy romance novels and jerk-off to Fabio?

I go outside, listen to my system, smoke a ciggy, and wait for the fucking truck to show up. This is Houston, hay-seed. We don't put up with that shit around here! Two hours without electricity? What a fucking farmer. If I even THOUGHT that would happen, I'd buy a generator. Push the button, BAM, electricity. Moron!

Go grow some fucking corn, ya-hoo. Milk that cow.

Does yer PC have a hand-crank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:27 am

narrator
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:09 am

HTownSteve wrote:
Wow! Tell that to the people who had that little power grid incident some time ago!
Quote :

Read magazines, newspapers. I've had to homework by candlelight, matter of fact. Wrote 8 essays in one night, without power. Or you can sleep, go outside and do something there. Ooh...go for a walk!!
Quote :

I go outside, listen to my system, smoke a ciggy, and wait for the fucking truck to show up. This is Houston, hay-seed. We don't put up with that shit around here!
Wait...you live in Houston? Boy that explains EVERYTHING then. Laughing
Quote :
Two hours without electricity? What a fucking farmer. If I even THOUGHT that would happen, I'd buy a generator. Push the button, BAM, electricity. Moron!
First off, what do you have against farmers? They grow food! Of course, you probably rely on the Keebler Elves to weave their magic about. But heaven forbid if you should have to do without any of your modern conveniences. Tool!
Quote :

I love this. A crazy Texas redneck trying to tell someone to do farmwork. Don't you have a trailer to sweep the coon tracks out of?
Quote :

yer? Wow. Get'erdone, Loser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:30 am

HTownSteve
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:26 am

narrator wrote:
HTownSteve wrote:
Wow! Tell that to the people who had that little power grid incident some time ago!
Quote :

Read magazines, newspapers. I've had to homework by candlelight, matter of fact. Wrote 8 essays in one night, without power. Or you can sleep, go outside and do something there. Ooh...go for a walk!!
Quote :

I go outside, listen to my system, smoke a ciggy, and wait for the fucking truck to show up. This is Houston, hay-seed. We don't put up with that shit around here!
Quote :
Two hours without electricity? What a fucking farmer. If I even THOUGHT that would happen, I'd buy a generator. Push the button, BAM, electricity. Moron!
First off, what do you have against farmers? They grow food! Of course, you probably rely on the Keebler Elves to weave their magic about. But heaven forbid if you should have to do without any of your modern conveniences. Tool!
Quote :

I love this. A crazy Texas redneck trying to tell someone to do farmwork. Don't you have a trailer to sweep the coon tracks out of?
Quote :

Wow. Incredibly stupid. Wow. Just wow.
Talk to me when you graduate 8th grade, move out from Mommas house, and get a job.
Fucking idiot.
Have you EVER been laid? By a non-family member?

Yo, MORON....We buy food at GROCERY STORES, we don't grow it.

If you have to go out back to get dinner, you might be a red-neck.

Save yer fucking "Blue-Collar TV" references, hay-seed.

Moron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:32 am

narrator
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:42 am

HTownSteve wrote:
narrator wrote:
HTownSteve wrote:
Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Quote :

Quote :

Wow. Incredibly stupid. Wow. Just wow.
Talk to me when you graduate 8th grade, move out from Mommas house, and get a job.
Fucking idiot.

Yo, MORON....We buy food at GROCERY STORES, we don't grow it.

If you have to go out back to get dinner, you might be a red-neck.

Save yer fucking "Blue-Collar TV" references, hay-seed.

Moron.

Talk to me when you graduate college, and actually have a clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Where do GROCERY STORES get food? Where do the companies who manufacture instant dinners get their raw materials?

If you have never had fresh corn on the cob, freshly picked, or eaten raw soybeans before they defile it by turning into meat substitute "hamburger" patties, or have never had a fresh blackberry stick to your teeth, you are sadly missing out. Tastes a fuck lot better when you don't have to open a can to get at it. You're an urban prisoner who has no clue what "content" means.

Waldo Frank was correct. Sad but true.

You're the one who forces me to use "Blue Collar TV" references. It's all your sad, pathetic brain can comprehend.

Choad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 am

goddess63
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:03 am

popcorn <------ eating popcorn that I bought in a sparkling clean suburban grocery store in my lovely surburban home with all the modern amenities (after the corn was grown by those poor pathetic farmers who don't know the pleasure of smoking a cigarette on an apartment patio while listening to your neighbor's stereo---too loud AGAIN---and the sounds of that fucking car alarm going off for like the 10th time that night. Ah yes.....who needs farmers, anyway? They're all boring pathetic losers who don't know how to live!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:35 am

narrator
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:01 am

goddess63 wrote:
popcorn <------ eating popcorn that I bought in a sparkling clean suburban grocery store in my lovely surburban home with all the modern amenities (after the corn was grown by those poor pathetic farmers who don't know the pleasure of smoking a cigarette on an apartment patio while listening to your neighbor's stereo---too loud AGAIN---and the sounds of that fucking car alarm going off for like the 10th time that night. Ah yes.....who needs farmers, anyway? They're all boring pathetic losers who don't know how to live!)

ROFL! You'll get yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 am

tards for jesus
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:03 pm

HTownSteve wrote:

Nah, he's not even THAT lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:37 am

HTownSteve
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:02 am

Grandparents are farmers, asshole. Guess what? They are 80-85, and HAVE the Dish. Fucking idiot. They get paid by the US GOVT to NOT grow anything. Save yer ignorant shit. Yer dumber than Jessica Simpson.

Blow me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:38 am

narrator
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:13 pm

HTownSteve wrote:
Grandparents are farmers, asshole. Guess what? They are 80-85, and HAVE the Dish. Fucking idiot. They get paid by the US GOVT to NOT grow anything. Save yer ignorant shit. Yer dumber than Jessica Simpson.

Blow me.

Hey, if "yer" grandparents have the Dish, fine. Just that many are not addicted to Television enough to get a Dish or Cable, which was my original point anyway. The value of a human life is not determined by how many channels they can watch. Some would consider it a waste of cash to spend extra money for that many channels when you're not even going to watch one-third of them. Save your pure stupidity. You're dumber than Britney Spears, who said the original version of "The Beat Goes On" was one of her favorite disco records.

The train's coming into town soon. Be under it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:39 am

tards for jesus
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:19 pm

narrator wrote:
The value of a human life is not determined by how many channels they can watch.

What, you just crawl out from under a rock?

I value each day by how many different shows I can watch in a one hour period by switching during commercials or boring sub-plots.

Try spending one hour watching Fresh Prince, Punk'd, E True Story, The Daily Show, Headline News, Local on the 8s, Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, The Dog Whisperer, Trading Spaces, an IFC indie film, and Green Acres and keeping up with all of them . . . now that's fucking value. I get the most outta my 900+ channels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:40 am

narrator
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:00 pm

tards for jesus wrote:
narrator wrote:
The value of a human life is not determined by how many channels they can watch.

What, you just crawl out from under a rock?

I value each day by how many different shows I can watch in a one hour period by switching during commercials or boring sub-plots.

Try spending one hour watching Fresh Prince, Punk'd, E True Story, The Daily Show, Headline News, Local on the 8s, Who Wants to Be A Millionaire, The Dog Whisperer, Trading Spaces, an IFC indie film, and Green Acres and keeping up with all of them . . . now that's fucking value. I get the most outta my 900+ channels.

Fresh Prince? Punk'd? Laughing Why don't you just admit to watching Full House every time it's on ABCFamily? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:41 am

tards for jesus
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:40 pm

narrator wrote:

Why don't you just admit to watching Full House every time it's on ABCFamily? Laughing

Only when John Stamos is on-screen . . . then I flip the channel to Soapcenter and watch Days of our Lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:42 am

narrator
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:47 pm

tards for jesus wrote:
narrator wrote:

Why don't you just admit to watching Full House every time it's on ABCFamily? Laughing

Only when John Stamos is on-screen . . . then I flip the channel to Soapcenter and watch Days of our Lives.

It's the hair that does it for you, isn't it? I'm totally the same way for Jodie Sweeten (teen years and up, that is).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:43 am

tards for jesus
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:54 pm

narrator wrote:
Quote :

It's the hair that does it for you, isn't it? I'm totally the same way for Jodie Sweeten (teen years and up, that is).

no, it's just the thought of him fucking Rebecca . . . while she's dressed as Mystique . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:44 am

narrator
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:58 pm

tards for jesus wrote:
narrator wrote:
Quote :

no, it's just the thought of him fucking Rebecca . . . while she's dressed as Mystique . . .

Well, I've heard they've split up. She's not doing any shape shifting for him anymore. So, she's fair game for you again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:44 am

HTownSteve
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:49 am

Why do Mexicans listen to German-based Polka music?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:45 am

narrator
Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:13 pm

HTownSteve wrote:

LMFAO!!!!! That's exactly the same thing I thought the first time I watched "Caliente."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:46 am

HTownSteve
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:33 pm

narrator wrote:
HTownSteve wrote:

LMFAO!!!!! That's exactly the same thing I thought the first time I watched "Caliente."

The only thing more bizzarre? They crank that shit up with sub-woofers and shit! Frikking hilarious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:47 am

narrator
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:35 am

HTownSteve wrote:
narrator wrote:
HTownSteve wrote:

The only thing more bizzarre? They crank that shit up with sub-woofers and shit! Frikking hilarious!

Prost! Who knew Lawrence Welk and Myron Floren were closet Mexicans? "Happy Norwegian" my arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:48 am

fustyruk
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:41 pm

narrator wrote:
HTownSteve wrote:
narrator wrote:
HTownSteve wrote:

Prost! Who knew Lawrence Welk and Myron Floren were closet Mexicans? "Happy Norwegian" my arse.

Take tookillya, mix polka and Bohemian square dancing and you have a great 4th of July.

Now thats about as American melting pot as it gets Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts   

Back to top Go down

HTown's stupid Insomniac thoughts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next