http://outlawstoughcrowd.niceboards.net/index.htmhttp://outlawstoughcrowd.niceboards.net/index.htm

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 A woman`s fantasy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:01 am

stewie
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:43 pm

I`ve heard this before from someone else.
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:01 am

Outlaw
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:46 pm

Snarky The Bear wrote:
And yes, I unfortunately go to a party school that happens to have an outstanding music program. So there aren't exactly a lot of girls here who crave depth in a relationship. Just a lot of drunken fucking.



And that's a problem... why, exactly? Go sow some wild oats, boy! You ain't gonna marry the first girl you fuck and if you do you'll get treated like shit until you either leave her or blow your brains out, whichever comes first. Trust me, you don't need to get into a deep or meaningful relationship until you closer to 30.
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:02 am

stewie
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:48 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Snarky The Bear wrote:
And yes, I unfortunately go to a party school that happens to have an outstanding music program. So there aren't exactly a lot of girls here who crave depth in a relationship. Just a lot of drunken fucking.



And that's a problem... why, exactly? Go sow some wild oats, boy! You ain't gonna marry the first girl you fuck and if you do you'll get treated like shit until you either leave her or blow your brains out, whichever comes first. Trust me, you don't need to get into a deep or meaningful relationship until you closer to 30.



Hmmm, controversial point there outlaw. Maybe Snark wants to find someone special right now. Not every guy is a mad sex freak that`ll fuck anything that moves. Wink
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 am

fustyruk
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:49 pm

stewiesfinger wrote:
Sassenach wrote:




Now I'm going to imagine all sorts of things worse than what happened.



Maybe you and your best friend started making out. (actually to me that's not such a bad thing Wink )






DITTO! =P~



Are you two serious ? Do you really think that two guys making out would be sexy? Not to sound like a gay basher because I am not... but two guys making out! I dont get it? Never understand that one. Never see the thing about the same sex going at each other. Never.



Unless its two chicks making out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 am

stewie
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:51 pm

fustyruk wrote:
stewiesfinger wrote:
Sassenach wrote:




Now I'm going to imagine all sorts of things worse than what happened.



Maybe you and your best friend started making out. (actually to me that's not such a bad thing Wink )






DITTO! =P~



Are you two serious ? Do you really think that two guys making out would be sexy? Not to sound like a gay basher because I am not... but two guys making out! I dont get it? Never understand that one. Never see the thing about the same sex going at each other. Never.



Unless its two chicks making out Very Happy



C`mon fusty, I watch gay porn to get turned on! I know you may find it weird, but, you said yourself, you enjoy seeing 2 women together, why should we not enjoy the opposite. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:05 am

TravInChains
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:53 pm

In my life, I've made love to women who I have not loved. It really doesn't matter to me, sex doesn't equal love. It's just the best way to get the built up cream out of your system.



Love is love. Sex is just dessert, a game, something fun.
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:06 am

Outlaw
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:53 pm

stewiesfinger wrote:
Outlaw wrote:
Snarky The Bear wrote:
And yes, I unfortunately go to a party school that happens to have an outstanding music program. So there aren't exactly a lot of girls here who crave depth in a relationship. Just a lot of drunken fucking.



And that's a problem... why, exactly? Go sow some wild oats, boy! You ain't gonna marry the first girl you fuck and if you do you'll get treated like shit until you either leave her or blow your brains out, whichever comes first. Trust me, you don't need to get into a deep or meaningful relationship until you closer to 30.



Hmmm, controversial point there outlaw. Maybe Snark wants to find someone special right now. Not every guy is a mad sex freak that`ll fuck anything that moves. Wink



Maybe not until you strip away the inhibitions, the societal misgivings, and any and all civilized polish. Once that's done, we're all basically the same.
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:07 am

Snarky The Bear
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:02 pm

fustyruk wrote:
stewiesfinger wrote:
Sassenach wrote:




Now I'm going to imagine all sorts of things worse than what happened.



Maybe you and your best friend started making out. (actually to me that's not such a bad thing Wink





DITTO! =P~



Are you two serious ? Do you really think that two guys making out would be sexy? Not to sound like a gay basher because I am not... but two guys making out! I dont get it? Never understand that one. Never see the thing about the same sex going at each other. Never.



Unless its two chicks making out Very Happy



Case in point:

Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:08 am

fustyruk
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:05 pm

Snarky The Bear wrote:
fustyruk wrote:
stewiesfinger wrote:
Sassenach wrote:




Now I'm going to imagine all sorts of things worse than what happened.



Maybe you and your best friend started making out. (actually to me that's not such a bad thing Wink )






DITTO! =P~



Are you two serious ? Do you really think that two guys making out would be sexy? Not to sound like a gay basher because I am not... but two guys making out! I dont get it? Never understand that one. Never see the thing about the same sex going at each other. Never.



Unless its two chicks making out Very Happy



Case in point:




Now compair the above with two of these having at it:







Sorry stewie but damn... thats gross Laughing
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:09 am

Sassenach
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:07 pm

Oh, Snarky do you really want to go there?



Cause we can post some man on man action, too.



In threads all over the place. When you least expect it.



Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:10 am

stewie
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:09 pm

fustyruk wrote:




Now compair the above with two of these having at it:







Sorry stewie but damn... thats gross Laughing



You really wanna see some of the gorgeous guys that I can find doin the deed?



Quote :
Cause we can post some man on man action, too.



In threads all over the place. When you least expect it.




Sass and I WILL do this Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:11 am

Snarky The Bear
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:11 pm

Sassenach wrote:
Oh, Snarky do you really want to go there?



Cause we can post some man on man action, too.



In threads all over the place. When you least expect it.



Twisted Evil



But the thing is, the female form is a work of art. Men are just hairy and angular, and we don't really look very nice. Girl-on-girl is very pleasing on the purely artistic aesthetic level, as well as sexually.
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:12 am

fustyruk
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:12 pm

stewiesfinger wrote:


You really wanna see some of the gorgeous guys that I can find doin the deed?



Quote :
Cause we can post some man on man action, too.



In threads all over the place. When you least expect it.






Sass and I WILL do this Twisted Evil



Ok you win. Please dont. Really.

What do you want? I got a little money, Just tell me where to send it.



PLEASE... I AM SORRY
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:13 am

stewie
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:20 pm

Is it THAT bad to you fusty?! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:13 am

Sassenach
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:28 pm

Now we have to prove Snarky wrong.



Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 am

fustyruk
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:30 pm

stewiesfinger wrote:
Is it THAT bad to you fusty?! Laughing Laughing



I really dont care what people do to each other as everyone enjoys but that doesnt mean I want too watch it. That goes for girl on girl too.







I like it one on one with a hole in the sheet.

Call me old fashioned Wink
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 am

fustyruk
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:32 pm

Sassenach wrote:
Now we have to prove Snarky wrong.





Damn...

You two are really going to have fun with this arent you ?
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:31 am

stewie
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:34 pm

=P~ Nice pic sass...



I can`t seem to post pics on here. I found a good one too. I`m using the right code, but the url just shows up when I post it. Sad


Fusty, I love you just the way you are. Wink
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 am

fustyruk
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:39 pm

stewiesfinger wrote:
=P~ Nice pic sass...



I can`t seem to post pics on here. I found a good one too. I`m using the right code, but the url just shows up when I post it. Sad



Fusty, I love you just the way you are. Wink



Thanks sweetie.
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:32 am

Sassenach
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:51 pm

fustyruk wrote:
Sassenach wrote:
Now we have to prove Snarky wrong.





Damn...

You two are really going to have fun with this arent you ?



razz



Now I've got to find two old droopy lesbians to match that hairy assed man picture to disprove all women's bodies are 'art'.
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:33 am

stewie
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:53 pm

Sassenach wrote:
fustyruk wrote:
Sassenach wrote:
Now we have to prove Snarky wrong.





Damn...

You two are really going to have fun with this arent you ?



razz



Now I've got to find two old droopy lesbians to match that hairy assed man picture to disprove all women's bodies are 'art'.



Yeah, do that sass, PLEASE!!!! I would, but, like I said, I`m having crap luck with pics right now.
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:27 am

fustyruk
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:56 pm

Sassenach wrote:
fustyruk wrote:
Sassenach wrote:
Now we have to prove Snarky wrong.





Damn...

You two are really going to have fun with this arent you ?



razz



Now I've got to find two old droopy lesbians to match that hairy assed man picture to disprove all women's bodies are 'art'.



`D!



PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS DECENT IN THIS WORLD DONT DO IT
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 am

Sassenach
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:58 pm

No way is this sexier than the pretty boys I posted.



Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 am

Sassenach
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:00 pm

Sassenach wrote:
Now we have to prove Snarky wrong.






You remember this don't you?



(just wanted to bring it to this page)



I picture Trav as looking similar to the bare butt guy.
Back to top Go down
...



Posts : 1137
Join date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:30 am

Deviled Egg
Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:04 pm

Sassenach wrote:
fustyruk wrote:
Sassenach wrote:
Now we have to prove Snarky wrong.





Damn...

You two are really going to have fun with this arent you ?



razz



Now I've got to find two old droopy lesbians to match that hairy assed man picture to disprove all women's bodies are 'art'.



You mean like this?



Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A woman`s fantasy   

Back to top Go down
 
A woman`s fantasy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Woman Televangelist Arrested Naked In Heels(Video)
» Wonder Woman Pilot Script - All McBeal In The City....
» Black Library book review (Warhammer Fantasy)
» FANtasy DRIVE at NHMS
» Fantasy Basing Kit, Mordheim Cobblestone Mats -SOLD

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The James Gang Bar & Grill Forum Index :: MEMBERS SECTION :: A Tribute to Bygone Days :: Tavern Treasures-
Jump to: